Monday, May 19, 2014

New Orleans Saints

In my final blog this is going to be about my favorite football team the New Orleans Saints.  This is a team with one of my favorite players, that person is Drew Brees.  He won the big ten football MVP in 2000 which he was a boil maker while he was at Purdue.  Drafted 2nd round 1st pick he's a very small person.  Only 6 feet tall it's hard for him to see above defenders but somehow do throws the ball with such accuracy.   He first started out in San Diego with the Chargers.  He's been with the Saints since 2006.  He has been one of my favorite players for they past few years.  I really noticed him when they won the super bowl in 2009.  In 2011 he broke the record and had a completion percentage of 71.2%  And everyone is calling me a band wagon because I think he's a great player.  Although they never should have gotten rid of reggie bush because he's a great running back and I don't see the reason to get rid of him.  I remember that they beat the Minnesota Vikings which they had one of their best years in a while, with Bret Farve and everyone said it was a bounty bowl to try and take Bret out.  And Sean Payton was kicked from the saints because he payed extra to the players to inflict as much pain on Bret as possible, if I remember correctly from 2009.

3 comments:

  1. Tony this is the greatest blog the world has ever seen but it is about the Saints so it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the background is sports things and how each post has a picture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog. I agree on what you said

    ReplyDelete